Ultimate Ikelite SL3 - the World's Smallest Underwater DSLR Wide Angle Package!
The Ikelite Canon SL3 Underwater Housing makes this the world's smallest underwater DSLR bundle. But don't be fooled with its size or price... combined with the Ikelite DS-160 Strobe and world renowned Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens, you can can produce professional quality wide angle photography of subjects like sharks, whales, and reefscapes. As you can tell from the name, this package is as compact as it gets for a DSLR camera which makes it great to travel with. The housing requires minimal setup effort and is easy to maintain because it's made from non-corrosive polycarbonate. The integrated TTL provides accurate exposure which works great with the Ikelite DS strobes. One notable aspect of the package is its price-point - it is budget friendly and would not break the bank, especially for a DSLR system.
- Canon SL3 Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens
- Ikelite Zoom Gear for Canon 18-55mm lens
- Ikelite Canon SL3 Underwater Housing
- Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye Lens
- Ikelite 6" DLM Dome Port
- Ikelite Zoom Gear for Tokina 10-17mm Lens
- Ikelite DS-160 II Strobe
- Ikelite Sync Cord
- Ikelite Tray with Dual Handle
- Ikelite 1" Ball Mount with Quick Release
- ULCS 8" Double Ball Arm
- ULCS 5" Double Ball Arm
- ULCS AC-CSF Clamps (3)
- Great Ergonomics - The ergonomics of the housing are excellent. It is very easy to handle and operate. Soft-touch control knobs add comfort and extra grip to the most commonly used functions. Stainless steel, direct-drive rotating controls are virtually fail-safe, user serviceable, and adjustable in a pinch. The shutter lever is sensitive and has a natural curve.
- Setup is a Breeze - The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. No need to remove the camera plate when changing the battery.
- Vacuum Testing - The 1/2-20 threaded accessory port on the housing is designed to be used with the Ikelite 1/2" Hole Vacuum Kit. This provides you the peace of mind that your camera is fully sealed during the dive.
- True TTL Exposure - An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Canon EOS 250D Rebel SL3 flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance and no batteries to change.
- Port System - The housing uses the DLM/C port system.
- Strobe Firing - Strobes can only be fired via electronic sync cord. Fiber optic triggered strobes are not compatible.
Sample Underwater Images:
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Ikelite Housings and Strobes
- Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Photography Equipment
- Underwater Camera Rental
Camera and Housing Review:
Learn more about the cameras and housing features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full review.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com
- Depth Rating: 200 ft (60m)
- Port System: DryLock Type C Port Mount
- Controles: All important camera functions (controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-field Preview Button, and Flash Button)
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3" (76mm) spacing
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg) not including port
- Dimension: 7.5 x 5.9 x 6 in (191 x 150 x 152 mm)
- Material: ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction