Isotta Panasonic GH5 Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta has been known to produce high quality aluminum housings and their Isotta Panasonic GH5 Underwater Housing is certainly no exception. The underwater housing is compact & lightweight, has excellent ergonomics and is very durable. It features an innovative way to open the housing with its single-hand locking system. In addition, it uses a double o-ring seal design to ensure the integrity of the housings seal.
The Isotta GH5 housing has easy access to all key/main camera controls, even when wearing gloves. Buttons are also clearly labeled. The back door of the housing has a large glass window, allowing you to easily view the LCD screen while shooting, as well as a viewfinder display depending on your desired shooting technique. The back door is fully removable from the housing to allow the camera to fit more easily inside the housing.
The housing offers two fiber optic connections to allow for the use of external strobes through the manual trigger. There are also three M16 bulkhead holes to accommodate peripheral attachments such as sync cords, vacuum valves and monitors.
Isotta GH5 Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony A7R III Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design to ensure that the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always good to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
A pair of comfortable and ergonomically designed handles is included with the housing. Various accessories are available that can be directly fitted on the handles to make your shooting experience great.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
The location of the button and levers has been well planned and everything is readily available at your fingertips. It makes operation of the camera very smooth. In addition to that, buttons have been laser-engraved so that it would be visible even in dark conditions.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Camera Installation - It comes with a camera tray with locking mechanism which makes installation very straight-forward and secures the camera in place inside the housing
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
GH5 Recommended Lenses:
- Olympus 60mm Macro - fast focusing and stunning macro
- Panasonic 8mm Fisheye - perfect wide angle option for reefs, wrecks, and close focus wide angle
- Panasonic 7-14mm Wide Angle - Awesome for pelagics, sharks, and landscape photos. Wide angle when you do not want the wide fisheye view and zoom offers more flexibility if you can't get right up close to your subject.
- Panasonic 45mm Macro- High quality macro lens
- Olympus 9-18mm Wide Angle - great for pelagics, and wide angle when you do not want the wide fisheye view. Zoom offers more flexibility if you can't get right up close to your subject.
- Panasonic 12-35mm - great mid range wide lens for video, fast F2.8 min aperture.
Read our guide to the Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Inon Z-330
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis SS-3 Strobe and Video Light
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Kraken Sports 5000S+ Video Light
- Kraken Sports Solar Flare Mini 8,000 Video Light
- Big Blue VL15000P Tri Color Video Light
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Panasonic GH5 Housings
- Isotta Housings
- Underwater Video Lights Guide
- Underwater Strobes Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Panasonic GH5 Review.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.
- Material: Red anodized aluminum body
- Egronomic side handles included
- M16 hole for installation of accessories (2)
- Fiber optic connections (2)
- Double o-ring seal design
- Moisture alarm with LED monitoring light and audible warning signal
- Removable 102mm port bayonet
- M8 located on top of the housing for accessories
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 2.18kg
- Dimension: 130 x 230 x 180 cm (L W H) with handles
- Isotta Panasonic GH5 Underwater Housing
- Standard Handles
- Replacement O-Ring Kit
- Front Port Cap
- Silicon Grease
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty