Recsea Sony RX100 Underwater Housing
The Recsea RX100 Housing includes the 67mm Direct to Port adapter!
RX100 Recsea Housing
- Works great with macro and wide-angle lenses
- Large front control ring like the Recsea S100
- No vignetting with fisheye lenses! No vignetting with the WA-110!
- Great rear control dial pad; new control pad design gives you unprecented accurate control of the wheel functions
- Supports 2 fiber optic connections
- Access to all controls, including both control rings
- Tiny, tiny housing!!!
- Includes 67mm Direct to Port Adapter
- One of our favorite pieces of uw photo gear!
About the Sony RX100
- 3x the sensor size as most other high-end compacts, 20 megapixel sensor
- Supports TTL in manual mode
- Use your strobes at high shutter speeds
- Very small in size (basically a copy of the Canon S95/S100)
- TTL works GREAT with the YS-D2J strobe, even in manual mode!
Recsea RX-100 features:
- Compact and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 80 meters (262 feet).
- Fixed Lens Port, takes wet-mount macro and fisheye lenses
- Original Secure-Latch locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
- Very nice front Port Control Ring
- Rear Control Dial with excellent ergonomics
- Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Double-wide O-Ring and Back Cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
- Full camera function control.
- Includes: Diffuser, Strobe Mask-External Strobe Connection Mount, Hand Strap, Spare O-Ring, O-Ring Removal Pick, O-Ring Grease
Recsea RX-100 Wet Lens Tests:
- See the complete RX-100 wet lens test results
- UWL-04 fisheye lens - Ultra-wide photos, no vignetting, very sharp
- Bluewater photo WA-110 lens - very wide photos (110 degrees), no vignetting, very sharp
- Bluewater +7 macro lens - very good magnification with one lens, excellent supermacro with 2 lenses stacked
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
RX-100 Sample Photos:
Photo of Bluewater Photo owner Scott's son Ryan, taken with the Recsea Housing, UWL-04 fishyeye lens. We are very impressed with the dynamic range of this camera, and the photos with the fisheye lens were extremely sharp, with no vignetting.
More RX100 Photos:
Related Articles on UWPG
- GoPro Review Underwater
- GoPro Video Guide
- Best Lenses
- Canon 5D IV Underwater
- Paralenz Review
- Underwater Camera Housing
- Bokeh Effect
- Nauticam underwater housings
- Underwater Strobes
We offer lifetime support with all purchases.
- Maximum Depth 80 meters (262 feet)
- Material Main Body: Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum alloy
- Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC, AL
- Monitor, Lens: Hard Coat Acrylic
- Screws & Springs: made of galvanized Stainless Steel
- Housing Dimensions: W133mm x D101mm xH88mm
- Weight: Approx. 640g (Land) / 230g (In fresh water with camera)