Nauticam Canon G5X II Pro Package
This housing is available to be ordered "On Demand" which will extend delivery times. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date at email@example.com.
Nauticam has the reputation to produce high quality underwater housings and optics. Their housings is known to have excellent ergonomic controls and can take a beating. The Nauticam G5X Mark II housing is built from aircraft grade aluminum which makes it durable and robust. All camera controls are accessible through the housing. Buttons, dials and levers are readily available at your fingertips. The Nauticam G5X Mark II housing is built from aircraft grade aluminum which makes it durable.
The Pro Package comes with a FlexiTray II with left handle, Adjustable Right Handle, 2x Strobe Ball mount and M14 vacuum valve.
Nauticam G5X Mark II Key Features:
Rotary Locking Latch
An oversized rotary latch seals the housing, and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Nauticam has a reputation of providing excellent ergonomics on all of their housings, and the NA-G7XIII lives up to their name. Buttons, levers and dials are easily accessible and very intuitively located. Even while wearing thick gloves the housing controls are very easy to operate.
N50 Port System
The housing uses the N50 Interchangeable Port System. There are several ports available which caters to your preferred type of shooting whether macro, mid-range or wide angle.
Included with the housing, a stainless steal stiffening bracket and shutter release can be used with the Nauticam Flexitray II which improves stability and accessory mount.
- Interchangeable N50 Port - To maximize the cameras long zoom lens, the housing features N50 interchangeable port system. The standard port which is included, it allows the use of the cameras full zoom range.
- HDMI Video Output - To maximize the full potential of the camera, the housing can be paired with SmallHD 502 Bright and Nauticam Housing to help with composition and deciding the best focus and exposure. The M16 bulkhead can be outfitted with an HDMI output.
- Premium Professional Optics - Various optics are compatible with different N50 Ports such as CMC-1, CMC-2, SMC-1 for macro shooting or WWL-1 and WWL-C for wide angle shooting.
- Flash Triggering - Strobes can be triggered via fiber optic cables using the cameras internal flash
Recommended Wet Lenses
- Bluewater +7 macro lens
- Nauticam CMC-1 Macro Lens
- Nauticam CMC-2 Macro Lens
- Nauticam SMC-1 Macro Lens
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe
- Isotta RED64 Strobe
- iDiveSite Symbiosis SS3 Strobe and Video Light
- Nauticam Standard HDMI Bulkhead with M16 Thread
- Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- Nauticam M67 Nauticam Flip Adapter
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
- Anglerfish Monitor AFCL-HD57
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Dimension: 161mm(W) x 106mm(H) x 131mm(D)
- Weight in Land: 1.09kg
- Weight Underwater with Camera: 0.25kg
- Port System: N50
- Depth Rating: 100m
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4
- Nauticam NA-G5X II Housing
- Standard Port
- FlexiTray II with Left Handle
- Adjustable Right Handle
- M14 Vacuum Valve
- Instruction manual
- Spare housing o-ring
- O-ring remover
- CR2032 battery (for moisture alarm)
- Set of allen keys
- Set of handle brackets with shutter release trigger