Nauticam Sony A7C Underwater Housing
Nauticam sets the industry bar of excellence for aluminum underwater housings. The Nauticam housing for Sony A7C lives up to their reputation. It is a top quality aluminum underwater housing designed with fantastic ergonomics. It is also small and compact with lots of port options for various lenses. They also support different bulkhead combinations for sync cords, external monitors and/or their highly recommended vacuum valve system.
Patented Port Locking System
The locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever.
Rotary Locking Latch
An oversized rotary latch securely seals the housing and prevents accidental opening of the housing. Simply drop the monitor into the housing and it's ready to use.
The housing features an integrated comfortable handles with stainless steel stiffening brackes with 1" ball mount for attaching accessories/arms.
The mission control design provides easy access to all buttons, levers, and dials. Everything is readily available at your fingertips.
HDMI 2.0 Support
- Sony 28mm + fisheye conversion lens - Ultra-wide angle for wrecks, reefscapes, close-focus wide angle. You can also use the Nauticam WWL lens with the 28mm prime lens and a flat port.
- Sony 12-24mm lens - Ultra-wide zoom for whales, mantas, whale sharks, reefscapes
- Sony 16-35mm F4 lens - Wide-angle for sharks, pelagics, video
- Sony 24-70mm lens - For fish, marine life portraits, video
- Sony 28-70mm lens - For fish, marine life portraits, some macro
- Sony 90mm macro lens - For macro, supermacro, fish
Of course, you can use Canon lenses with the metabones adapter, such as the Canon 8-15mm fisheye or the Canon 16-35mm lenses. Nikonos lenses are also supported with the optional nikonos adapter. Focus gears are available for manual focus for some lenses.
Read our guide to the best Sony full frame lenses for underwater
- Sea & Sea YS-D3
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis SS-3
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Fisheye Fix Neo Premium 4030 EF II Video Light
- Big Blue VTL3500P Video Light
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our list of best underwater video lights.
- Nauticam Vacuum Valve
- Nauticam 180° Viewfinder
- Nauticam 45° Viewfinder
- Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
- Nauticam Mounting Ball Set for Tripod
Read our Full Sony A7C Review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Dimension: 307mm (W) x 172mm (H) x 103mm(D)
- Weight on Land: 1.78kg
- Weight Underwater: 0.19kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Port System: N100
- Nauticam NA-A7C Housing
- 1x 90139 Spare Main O-ring , O-ring remover and lubricant
- Housing Cap
- CR-2032 Battery (for Moisture Alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Padded housing bag and shoulder strap
- 2x Stainless Steel Handle Brackets
- 2x Handles with mounting balls