Sony A7S III (Body Only)
In Stock & Free Shipping
The Sony A7S III is a fantastic full-frame mirrorless camera body, and it especially excels when it comes to video. Low light performance is incredible. Being able to shoot at ISO 409,600 means you can shoot in almost total darkness. It can also shoot 4k video up to 120fps. The camera's autofocus system is also lightning quick with its 759 phase-detection points along with 425 contrast-detection areas; it's not only fast but also accurate.
The optical quality of the Sony A7SIII is second to none; it can capture tack-sharp details helping you produce stunning photos and videos! As this camera is primarily targeted towards video shooters, Sony has consciously avoided packing it with a high pixel count, instead opting for just enough so it can shoot 4K quality footage. By doing this, they have massively reduced the risk of rolling shutter.
You can get crisp 4K footage, and pin-sharp still images with more than enough detail to satisfy even the keenest amateur or most demanding professional but without the rolling shutter. This is one of Sony's most popular cameras and for very good reason. If you have any questions about the A7S III, please reach out to the experts here at Bluewater Photo; we're always happy to help.
Sony A7S III Video Review
Sony A7S III Specs
- Sensor: Exmor R BSI CMOS
- Image Processor: BIONZ XR
- Lens Mount: Sony E-Mount
- Camera Format: Full-Frame
- Pixels Actual: 12.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 12.1 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 4240 x 2832
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type / Size: CMOS, 35.6 x 23.8 mm
- File Formats of Still Images: JPEG, RAW, HEIF
- Bit Depth: 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
- Memory Card: Dual Slot CFexpress Type A, SD
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Way
Underwater Housing Options
- Ikelite Sony A7S III 200DL Underwater Housing
- Nauticam Sony A7S III Underwater Housing
- Aquatica Sony A7S III Underwater Housing
- Isotta Sony A7S III Underwater Housing
- Sea & Sea Sony A7S III Underwater Housing
Related Underwater Gear Categories
Related Sony Cameras
Related Sony Lenses
As the Sony A7SIII body uses the E-mount system, the camera is compatible with all Sony E-mount lenses. But to get the most out of this top-of-the-line camera, we recommend using it with Sony's FE lenses that are specifically designed for full-frame bodies. Below is a shortlist of our favourite lenses for all shooting situations. If you're looking for personalized recommendations, don't forget you can always reach out to the expert staff here at Bluewater Photo with any questions you have.